I have had better weeks.
I have had better weeks.
MEGA SHOUT OUT TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH REALLY SHITTY SITUATIONS AND ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER
Fuck yeah to the kids who feel like they’re dying inside but still gather up the strength to roll out of bed, get dressed, and leave the house. You are strong and beautiful and worth so much more than you know.
"Here we are again where I love you so, back before you lost the one real thing you’ve ever know."
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
When someone tells you that you hurt them and you feel bad but then you remember all the times that they hurt you and you can’t be fucked because you are 100% done with their shit.
Drive to my house in the middle of the night like we never broke each other’s hearts.
You made me so fragile. I used to smile through the pain but since you left even raindrops burn through my skin. Everything hurts now. I’m trying to hold myself up but it’s like you took my bones along with our fucking record player.
I quit smoking. I thought I could fill my lungs with smoke instead of you but I just cough a lot and all my clothes smell like smoke. I miss the way they used to smell like you. I miss you.
I thought I saw you last night and I almost threw up but you’re asleep somewhere in Texas and I’m stuck in Jersey trying to find less life threatening ways to miss your voice.
My best friend got mad and told me I was too cold and tired to love and I heard my bones break because I still remember the night you said the same thing to me.
I thought I was over you but the boy I fell asleep on the phone with me asked me why I kept saying your name in my sleep.
I wanted to hear your voice but I forgot the way it wraps around my heart and tightens till I pass out. I shouldn’t have called. I’ll probably call again tomorrow. Sorry.
How did you stop missing me so fast? I need to figure out how to get you out of my head. Nothing works. I’m fucked. I love you.